Amarinder condemns attack on Gen Brar
Hoshiarpur: Punjab state Congress chief Amarinder Singh Tuesday condemned the attack on Lt Gen Kuldeep Singh Brar, who had led "Operation Blue Star", and accused Badal government of provoking such incidents and not allowing "old wounds to heal".
Amarinder said the attack on Gen Brar "is highly condemnable and those guilty of it must be brought to book".
He blamed Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal for "creating such a situation, by establishing memorials like on Operation Bluestar, which do not allow the old wounds to heal".
"All his life he (Badal) has indulged in just one thing to provoke people and inflame passions while hiding himself...," he alleged.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trouble mounts for Salman Khan as driver reiterates that actor killed blackbuck
- PM Modi to chair NITI aayog meeting today
- Narsingh Yadav dope scandal: NADA set to announce verdict today
- Protests in Kashmir were fuelled by LeT: Hafiz Saeed
- Cabinet approves changes to GST Bill, drops 1% additional tax
- Concerned by amended child labour bill in India: UN
- Pakistan legend Saqlain Mushtaq set for second stint as England spin guru
- Rio 2016: Note perfect Andy Murray ready for more Olympic glory
- Chinese incursion in Uttarakhand clear case of intelligence failure: Defence Expert
- Genelia D'Souza shared this really CUTE picture with son! Picture inside