Amarinder condemns attack on Gen Brar
Hoshiarpur: Punjab state Congress chief Amarinder Singh Tuesday condemned the attack on Lt Gen Kuldeep Singh Brar, who had led "Operation Blue Star", and accused Badal government of provoking such incidents and not allowing "old wounds to heal".
Amarinder said the attack on Gen Brar "is highly condemnable and those guilty of it must be brought to book".
He blamed Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal for "creating such a situation, by establishing memorials like on Operation Bluestar, which do not allow the old wounds to heal".
"All his life he (Badal) has indulged in just one thing to provoke people and inflame passions while hiding himself...," he alleged.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why