Amarinder condemns attack on Gen Brar
Hoshiarpur: Punjab state Congress chief Amarinder Singh Tuesday condemned the attack on Lt Gen Kuldeep Singh Brar, who had led "Operation Blue Star", and accused Badal government of provoking such incidents and not allowing "old wounds to heal".
Amarinder said the attack on Gen Brar "is highly condemnable and those guilty of it must be brought to book".
He blamed Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal for "creating such a situation, by establishing memorials like on Operation Bluestar, which do not allow the old wounds to heal".
"All his life he (Badal) has indulged in just one thing to provoke people and inflame passions while hiding himself...," he alleged.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- Log on to wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in for WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 WBCHSE
- Twitter war over IIT Madras row: Smriti Irani challenges Rahul Gandhi to debate over any issue, anywhere