Amarinder has not learnt from past mistakes: Badal
Ludhiana: Congress state president Amarinder Singh has not learnt anything from his past mistakes, Punjab Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal alleged here on Wednesday.
During the electioneering for Punjab assembly polls, Amarinder used to brow beat the Akali workers and he is repeating the mistake in the election rallies for Moga by-poll by terming the ruling party members as "Goondas", he said.
Amarinder has neither learnt anything nor prepared to learn anything, Badal added.
He refuted the allegations of the Congress that the ruling SAD-BJP coalition was misusing official machinery in favour of the Akali candidate at Moga.
"I am of the firm opinion that votes can only be obtained after convincing the electorate, not by using any coercive means or by misusing power," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites