Amarinder has not learnt from past mistakes: Badal
Ludhiana: Congress state president Amarinder Singh has not learnt anything from his past mistakes, Punjab Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal alleged here on Wednesday.
During the electioneering for Punjab assembly polls, Amarinder used to brow beat the Akali workers and he is repeating the mistake in the election rallies for Moga by-poll by terming the ruling party members as "Goondas", he said.
Amarinder has neither learnt anything nor prepared to learn anything, Badal added.
He refuted the allegations of the Congress that the ruling SAD-BJP coalition was misusing official machinery in favour of the Akali candidate at Moga.
"I am of the firm opinion that votes can only be obtained after convincing the electorate, not by using any coercive means or by misusing power," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Munich attack: 18-year-old German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at shopping mall
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley?
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part II
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part III
- DNA: Analyzing the real problems of patriotic Kashmir's residents
- Four people killed in Darjeeling building collapse
- Congress sounds UP poll bugle; Sonia, Rahul flag off three-day bus Yatra '27 Saal UP Behaal'
- Sunny Leone in trouble after singing national anthem at Pro Kabaddi League match - Here's why
- Another ISIS suspect arrested from Maharashtra's Thane district
- Oops! Shah Rukh Khan, Rohit Shetty friends no more?