Amarinder has not learnt from past mistakes: Badal
Ludhiana: Congress state president Amarinder Singh has not learnt anything from his past mistakes, Punjab Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal alleged here on Wednesday.
During the electioneering for Punjab assembly polls, Amarinder used to brow beat the Akali workers and he is repeating the mistake in the election rallies for Moga by-poll by terming the ruling party members as "Goondas", he said.
Amarinder has neither learnt anything nor prepared to learn anything, Badal added.
He refuted the allegations of the Congress that the ruling SAD-BJP coalition was misusing official machinery in favour of the Akali candidate at Moga.
"I am of the firm opinion that votes can only be obtained after convincing the electorate, not by using any coercive means or by misusing power," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: 8-year-old boy dies after falling into pothole
- Woman commits suicide in UP after posting message on social media
- Nirbhaya gang-rape convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- Attack on Kabul`s American University ends as attackers killed
- Colombia announces historic peace pact
- Aamir Khan's '3 Idiots' sequel on the cards? Here's what Rajkumar Hirani has to say!
- 'Nirbhaya' gang-rape: Convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail, admitted to hospital
- Iranian Navy in `unsafe` intercept of US destroyer: Defense official