Amarinder has not learnt from past mistakes: Badal
Ludhiana: Congress state president Amarinder Singh has not learnt anything from his past mistakes, Punjab Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal alleged here on Wednesday.
During the electioneering for Punjab assembly polls, Amarinder used to brow beat the Akali workers and he is repeating the mistake in the election rallies for Moga by-poll by terming the ruling party members as "Goondas", he said.
Amarinder has neither learnt anything nor prepared to learn anything, Badal added.
He refuted the allegations of the Congress that the ruling SAD-BJP coalition was misusing official machinery in favour of the Akali candidate at Moga.
"I am of the firm opinion that votes can only be obtained after convincing the electorate, not by using any coercive means or by misusing power," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Congress workers thrash students for showing black flags to Rahul Gandhi in Raebareli
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31