Amarinder has not learnt from past mistakes: Badal
Ludhiana: Congress state president Amarinder Singh has not learnt anything from his past mistakes, Punjab Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal alleged here on Wednesday.
During the electioneering for Punjab assembly polls, Amarinder used to brow beat the Akali workers and he is repeating the mistake in the election rallies for Moga by-poll by terming the ruling party members as "Goondas", he said.
Amarinder has neither learnt anything nor prepared to learn anything, Badal added.
He refuted the allegations of the Congress that the ruling SAD-BJP coalition was misusing official machinery in favour of the Akali candidate at Moga.
"I am of the firm opinion that votes can only be obtained after convincing the electorate, not by using any coercive means or by misusing power," he said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living