Amritsar MP Navjot Sidhu’s wife critical
Amritsar: BJP MP from Amritsar Navjot Singh
Sidhu`s wife Navjot Kaur`s condition turned critical on Friday
as her blood platlet count dropped and she had to be airlifted
from Patiala to a hospital in Delhi.
Talking to agency on phone, Navjot Sidhu said that he was at
Mumbai when he learnt about the critical condition of his wife
from Patiala-based Dr Vandana.
Sidhu said Dr Vandana had informed him that blood platlet
count of Navjot Kaur had decreased and that she would
immediately require high level medical treatment, after which
she was shifted to Apollo hospital in Delhi.
The cricketer-turned-politician, who originally hails from
Patiala, also reached Delhi later.
"No doubt she is critical, but I have firm faith in the
Almighty who will save my wife," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured