Amritsar MP Navjot Sidhu’s wife critical
Amritsar: BJP MP from Amritsar Navjot Singh
Sidhu`s wife Navjot Kaur`s condition turned critical on Friday
as her blood platlet count dropped and she had to be airlifted
from Patiala to a hospital in Delhi.
Talking to agency on phone, Navjot Sidhu said that he was at
Mumbai when he learnt about the critical condition of his wife
from Patiala-based Dr Vandana.
Sidhu said Dr Vandana had informed him that blood platlet
count of Navjot Kaur had decreased and that she would
immediately require high level medical treatment, after which
she was shifted to Apollo hospital in Delhi.
The cricketer-turned-politician, who originally hails from
Patiala, also reached Delhi later.
"No doubt she is critical, but I have firm faith in the
Almighty who will save my wife," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi Police arrests AAP MLA in the middle of press conference
- Pak grants 91-year-old Indian's last wish - a trip to his ‘ancestral home’
- Bihar: Acid attack on girl in Aurangabad district, victim critical
- MP: Dalit families migrating from village due to hooligans
- Is there any political clash between Akhilesh Yadav and Shivpal Yadav?
- West Virginia floods: 20 dead, several stranded - Damage is widespread and devastating
- US Senator praises NSG after India failed to get membership
- England vs Sri Lanka, 2nd ODI: Alex Hales, Jason Roy power hosts to crushing win
- Tri-Nation series: Darren Bravo, Shannon Gabriel help West Indies topple South Africa
- China renews yellow alert for heat wave