Amritsar MP Navjot Sidhu’s wife critical
Amritsar: BJP MP from Amritsar Navjot Singh
Sidhu`s wife Navjot Kaur`s condition turned critical on Friday
as her blood platlet count dropped and she had to be airlifted
from Patiala to a hospital in Delhi.
Talking to agency on phone, Navjot Sidhu said that he was at
Mumbai when he learnt about the critical condition of his wife
from Patiala-based Dr Vandana.
Sidhu said Dr Vandana had informed him that blood platlet
count of Navjot Kaur had decreased and that she would
immediately require high level medical treatment, after which
she was shifted to Apollo hospital in Delhi.
The cricketer-turned-politician, who originally hails from
Patiala, also reached Delhi later.
"No doubt she is critical, but I have firm faith in the
Almighty who will save my wife," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi