Amritsar MP Navjot Sidhu’s wife critical
Amritsar: BJP MP from Amritsar Navjot Singh
Sidhu`s wife Navjot Kaur`s condition turned critical on Friday
as her blood platlet count dropped and she had to be airlifted
from Patiala to a hospital in Delhi.
Talking to agency on phone, Navjot Sidhu said that he was at
Mumbai when he learnt about the critical condition of his wife
from Patiala-based Dr Vandana.
Sidhu said Dr Vandana had informed him that blood platlet
count of Navjot Kaur had decreased and that she would
immediately require high level medical treatment, after which
she was shifted to Apollo hospital in Delhi.
The cricketer-turned-politician, who originally hails from
Patiala, also reached Delhi later.
"No doubt she is critical, but I have firm faith in the
Almighty who will save my wife," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump Inauguration LIVE: US President vows to eradicate Islamic terrorism from the face of Earth