Arun Jaitley will win polls: Rajnath Singh
New Delhi: Bharatiya Janata Party president Rajnath Singh on Saturday said he is confident that senior leader Arun Jaitley will win the Lok Sabha election from Punjab`s Amritsar constituency.
"There should be no doubt that Arun Jaitley will win the election from his constituency", Singh told the media here.
The party president, however, did not respond to whether Jaitley will become the deputy prime minister if the National Democratic Alliance (NDA) comes to power.
Punjab Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal in a rally on Friday said Jaitley could be given the post of deputy prime minister if the NDA forms the next government at the centre.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!