Baby dies in stray dog attack
Ludhiana: A two-year-old boy died after being attacked by around six stray dogs near here, police said on Monday.
The incident took place yesterday at Machiwara area, about 50 km from here, when the child followed his grandmother, while she was crossing road, without her noticing it, they said.
A group of around six street dogs attacked the child. He was rushed to a nearby hospital where he was declared brought dead, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Manohar Parrikar asks Navy Chief to probe Scorpene-class submarines documents leak
- It's Official! LG V20 to be world’s first phone with Android 7.0 Nougat
- Is marriage on the cards for Nargis Fakhri? READ full story
- Sensex regains 28K level, up 118 points in early trade
- Sepp Blatter in last fight against six-year FIFA ban