Badal allots land to CBSE in Mohali for its centre
Chandigarh: The Punjab government has allotted a land to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi, to set up a Centre for Continuous Professional Development (CCPD).
The land measures 2.08 acre and is situated in Sector 65 of Mohali.
Badal in his capacity as Chairman, Greater Mohali Area Development Authority (GMADA) approved the proposal submitted by the Chief Administrator, GMADA, an official release said here today.
The Chief Minister also gave nod for the allotment of another site of 0.50 acre in Sector 78, Mohali at a cost of Rs 15.97 crore to the Gas Authority of India (GAIL) for establishing its zonal office.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Amit Shah addresses BJP's mega convention in Delhi
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?