Badal asks PWD Dept to hand over college buildings
Chandigarh: Punjab Chief Minister Prakash Singh Badal on Wednesday directed the state PWD Department to hand
over possession of the upcoming 17 college buildings by July
10 so that the academic session for the year gets started by
The secretary of PWD (B&R) has assured the chief minister
that at least the administrative block and teaching block in
every college would be completed on priority to enable timely
functioning of these colleges, adhering to the schedule.
The process for recruitment of staff is on and the
classes would commence by July 15, an official spokesman said
The colleges are being set up at Balachaur, Tarn Taran,
Guru Har Sahai, Sikhwala, Nihal Singh Wala, Verka, Chung,
Mithra, Narot Jaimal Singh, Jaito, Sardoolgarh, Chunni Kalan,
Ghanour, Ghudda, Dhilwan, Moonak and Amargarh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Awkward! Watch Aditi Rao Hydari speaks about Farhan Akhtar’s divorce!
- Shahi Imam meets PM Modi, demands innocent Muslims must not be harassed in name of fighting ISIS
- 12 men rape British teen girl for over 13 months; slapped with 140 years in jail
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni: I allow bowlers to set the field in T20 cricket