Badal asks PWD Dept to hand over college buildings
Chandigarh: Punjab Chief Minister Prakash Singh Badal on Wednesday directed the state PWD Department to hand
over possession of the upcoming 17 college buildings by July
10 so that the academic session for the year gets started by
The secretary of PWD (B&R) has assured the chief minister
that at least the administrative block and teaching block in
every college would be completed on priority to enable timely
functioning of these colleges, adhering to the schedule.
The process for recruitment of staff is on and the
classes would commence by July 15, an official spokesman said
The colleges are being set up at Balachaur, Tarn Taran,
Guru Har Sahai, Sikhwala, Nihal Singh Wala, Verka, Chung,
Mithra, Narot Jaimal Singh, Jaito, Sardoolgarh, Chunni Kalan,
Ghanour, Ghudda, Dhilwan, Moonak and Amargarh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi