Badal flays Cong
Malerkotla: Punjab Chief Minister Parkash
Singh Badal on Monday said use of unparliamentary language against
him and his family members by former Chief Minister and PCC
chief Amarinder Singh only showed that Congress did not have
any major issue against the SAD-BJP alliance before the
upcoming Assembly polls.
Badal told reporters here that "cheap tactics" used by
Singh would not help that party in any way in the coming polls
and added that use of such language rather enhanced his
popularity among the electorate.
"I have always refrained from using foul language against
my political rivals due to which people have given a lot of
love to me," he said.
Badal said that during his long political career, he had
raised issues of pubic importance rather than sling mud at his
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda