Badal flays Cong
Malerkotla: Punjab Chief Minister Parkash
Singh Badal on Monday said use of unparliamentary language against
him and his family members by former Chief Minister and PCC
chief Amarinder Singh only showed that Congress did not have
any major issue against the SAD-BJP alliance before the
upcoming Assembly polls.
Badal told reporters here that "cheap tactics" used by
Singh would not help that party in any way in the coming polls
and added that use of such language rather enhanced his
popularity among the electorate.
"I have always refrained from using foul language against
my political rivals due to which people have given a lot of
love to me," he said.
Badal said that during his long political career, he had
raised issues of pubic importance rather than sling mud at his
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi