Badal flays Cong
Malerkotla: Punjab Chief Minister Parkash
Singh Badal on Monday said use of unparliamentary language against
him and his family members by former Chief Minister and PCC
chief Amarinder Singh only showed that Congress did not have
any major issue against the SAD-BJP alliance before the
upcoming Assembly polls.
Badal told reporters here that "cheap tactics" used by
Singh would not help that party in any way in the coming polls
and added that use of such language rather enhanced his
popularity among the electorate.
"I have always refrained from using foul language against
my political rivals due to which people have given a lot of
love to me," he said.
Badal said that during his long political career, he had
raised issues of pubic importance rather than sling mud at his
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- New SC bench to hear 1993 Mumbai bomb blasts convict Yakub Memon's plea on Wednesday