Badal flays Cong
Malerkotla: Punjab Chief Minister Parkash
Singh Badal on Monday said use of unparliamentary language against
him and his family members by former Chief Minister and PCC
chief Amarinder Singh only showed that Congress did not have
any major issue against the SAD-BJP alliance before the
upcoming Assembly polls.
Badal told reporters here that "cheap tactics" used by
Singh would not help that party in any way in the coming polls
and added that use of such language rather enhanced his
popularity among the electorate.
"I have always refrained from using foul language against
my political rivals due to which people have given a lot of
love to me," he said.
Badal said that during his long political career, he had
raised issues of pubic importance rather than sling mud at his
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Will India's SAARC summit boycott change Pak's attitude towards terrorism?
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- WATCH: At 430/9, India needed 24 runs to avoid follow on. What Kapil Dev did next will blow your mind!