Badal flays Cong
Malerkotla: Punjab Chief Minister Parkash
Singh Badal on Monday said use of unparliamentary language against
him and his family members by former Chief Minister and PCC
chief Amarinder Singh only showed that Congress did not have
any major issue against the SAD-BJP alliance before the
upcoming Assembly polls.
Badal told reporters here that "cheap tactics" used by
Singh would not help that party in any way in the coming polls
and added that use of such language rather enhanced his
popularity among the electorate.
"I have always refrained from using foul language against
my political rivals due to which people have given a lot of
love to me," he said.
Badal said that during his long political career, he had
raised issues of pubic importance rather than sling mud at his
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Iraqi army inches close to Baghdadi in Mosul- Report
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- RBI to issue new Rs 20, Rs 50 notes; old notes to remain legal tender
- I-T department rejects declaration of Rs 13,680 crore made under IDS by Mahesh Shah