Badal warns Congress not to meddle in affairs of Sikhs
Muktsar: Punjab Chief Minister Parkash Singh
Badal today led people from all over the state to pay tributes
to the 40 Muktas (liberated ones), who laid down their lives,
fighting the Mughals and used the occasion to warn the
Congress not to meddle in the religious affairs of the Sikhs.
Speaking at a conference here Badal paid rich tributes to
the 40 Muktas and asked the Congress not to meddle in the
religious affairs of the Sikhs, who, he said would never
tolerate any sort of interference in their religious matters.
Accusing the Congress leadership of always trying to
divide the community to take over the control of the SGPC
considered the mini Parliament of the members, Badal said the
party will never succeed in its designs.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Five simple tips to eat healthy!