Badal warns Congress not to meddle in affairs of Sikhs
Muktsar: Punjab Chief Minister Parkash Singh
Badal today led people from all over the state to pay tributes
to the 40 Muktas (liberated ones), who laid down their lives,
fighting the Mughals and used the occasion to warn the
Congress not to meddle in the religious affairs of the Sikhs.
Speaking at a conference here Badal paid rich tributes to
the 40 Muktas and asked the Congress not to meddle in the
religious affairs of the Sikhs, who, he said would never
tolerate any sort of interference in their religious matters.
Accusing the Congress leadership of always trying to
divide the community to take over the control of the SGPC
considered the mini Parliament of the members, Badal said the
party will never succeed in its designs.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Hours after attacking NDA govt, Manmohan Singh meets PM Narendra Modi
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday