Badal warns Congress not to meddle in affairs of Sikhs
Muktsar: Punjab Chief Minister Parkash Singh
Badal today led people from all over the state to pay tributes
to the 40 Muktas (liberated ones), who laid down their lives,
fighting the Mughals and used the occasion to warn the
Congress not to meddle in the religious affairs of the Sikhs.
Speaking at a conference here Badal paid rich tributes to
the 40 Muktas and asked the Congress not to meddle in the
religious affairs of the Sikhs, who, he said would never
tolerate any sort of interference in their religious matters.
Accusing the Congress leadership of always trying to
divide the community to take over the control of the SGPC
considered the mini Parliament of the members, Badal said the
party will never succeed in its designs.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Are separatists scared with 'Dangal' girl Zaira Wasim's success?
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- Virat Kohli's 'shot of the year' already has a big challenger – See video to believe!
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city