BJP activist posts morphed picture of Sonia Gandhi
Zee Media Bureau
Jalandhar: A complaint has been filed against a BJP activist for uploading an objectionable picture of Congress president Sonia Gandhi on a social networking website.
Reports, Tuesday, claimed that the complaint was lodged by a Congress party worker named Sanjay Sehgal against Sandeep Bhalla, a BJP activist, with the cyber crime unit of the local police for posting an objectionable picture of Congress chief with offensive comments.
BJP state president Kamal Sharma, while condemning the act, said, "Our party respects women and such acts will not be tolerated. If our party worker is involved then disciplinary action will be taken against him."
With PTI inputs
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown