BJP activist posts morphed picture of Sonia Gandhi
Zee Media Bureau
Jalandhar: A complaint has been filed against a BJP activist for uploading an objectionable picture of Congress president Sonia Gandhi on a social networking website.
Reports, Tuesday, claimed that the complaint was lodged by a Congress party worker named Sanjay Sehgal against Sandeep Bhalla, a BJP activist, with the cyber crime unit of the local police for posting an objectionable picture of Congress chief with offensive comments.
BJP state president Kamal Sharma, while condemning the act, said, "Our party respects women and such acts will not be tolerated. If our party worker is involved then disciplinary action will be taken against him."
With PTI inputs
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan - Part II
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- Kapil Sharma renews contract, his latest fee will make your jaw drop!
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead