BJP fields Vinod Khanna from Gurdaspur
New Delhi: The Bharatiya Janata Party Tuesday announced nine candidates for Lok Sabha including actor-turned-politician Vinod Khanna from Gurdaspur in Punjab and Ram Swaroop Sharma from Mandi in Himachal Pradesh.
A party release said that Arif Majeed Pampori will be its candidate from Srinagar in Jammu and Kashmir.
Khanna will take on Punjab Congress chief Partap Singh Bajwa in Gurdaspur.
The party also announced two candidates from Odisha, one from Sikkim and three from Uttar Pradesh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- Log on to wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in for WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 WBCHSE
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result 2015 to be announced shortly