BJP leader Harish Bedi dies of heart attack
Ludhiana: Former Punjab MLA and BJP leader Harish Bedi passed away here early this morning after a heart attack.
Bedi (56) had a massive heart attack after he attended a `Jagrata` (religious function) in the city.
The former MLA of Ludhina (North) was rushed to hospital where he was declared brought dead, family sources said.
Bedi is survived by his wife, two sons and a daughter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bihar polls: Lalu's younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- Rahul Gandhi received pay while on 56 day leave: Organizer
- Mega sale: Snapdeal, Flipkart, others gear up for festive season
- Dadri lynching: Azam Khan seeks UN intervention
- Zee Media Exclusive: Three Romanians arrested in skimming scam in Mumbai
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country will not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh
- 'Rahul Gandhi gets pay without work'
- Dadri Police recommends FIR against Mahesh Sharma, Sangeet Som, Naseemuddin Siddiqui