BJP leader Harish Bedi dies of heart attack
Ludhiana: Former Punjab MLA and BJP leader Harish Bedi passed away here early this morning after a heart attack.
Bedi (56) had a massive heart attack after he attended a `Jagrata` (religious function) in the city.
The former MLA of Ludhina (North) was rushed to hospital where he was declared brought dead, family sources said.
Bedi is survived by his wife, two sons and a daughter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Parade and hang Tiger, not Yakub: Salman Khan
- Mann Ki Baat: PM Modi pays tribute to Kargil war martyrs
- India to give fresh dossier to Pakistan on Lakhvi, Dawood, Hafiz
- Veterans serve country but do not get their due, says Anna Hazare
- Salman's controversial tweet on Yakub Memon a 'contempt of court'?
- PM Modi's 10th edition of 'Mann Ki Baat': As it happened
- Anna Hazare extends support to ex-servicemen over OROP protests
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- Mann ki Baat: Govt to provide cashless treatment to road accident victims, says PM Modi
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday