BJP leader Harish Bedi dies of heart attack
Ludhiana: Former Punjab MLA and BJP leader Harish Bedi passed away here early this morning after a heart attack.
Bedi (56) had a massive heart attack after he attended a `Jagrata` (religious function) in the city.
The former MLA of Ludhina (North) was rushed to hospital where he was declared brought dead, family sources said.
Bedi is survived by his wife, two sons and a daughter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog