BJP seeks Congress` reply on Amarinder`s alleged letter
Jalandhar: The Punjab unit of BJP on Sunday sought a clarification from Congress on media reports which claimed that former PCC chief Amarinder Singh wrote a letter to party president Sonia Gandhi alleging Pratap Singh Bajwa of having militant links.
BJP state president Kamal Sharma termed it a matter of serious concern and said a senior Congress leader had levelled some "serious" allegations at his party colleague.
He asked the state government to order a probe into the matter.
According to some media reports, former PCC chief Capt Amarinder Singh had sent a letter to Congress high command in which he alleged that Bajwa had links with militants.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Rahul's mails nail Peter Mukerjea's involvement in Sheena Bora murder case?
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan