BJP seeks Congress` reply on Amarinder`s alleged letter
Jalandhar: The Punjab unit of BJP on Sunday sought a clarification from Congress on media reports which claimed that former PCC chief Amarinder Singh wrote a letter to party president Sonia Gandhi alleging Pratap Singh Bajwa of having militant links.
BJP state president Kamal Sharma termed it a matter of serious concern and said a senior Congress leader had levelled some "serious" allegations at his party colleague.
He asked the state government to order a probe into the matter.
According to some media reports, former PCC chief Capt Amarinder Singh had sent a letter to Congress high command in which he alleged that Bajwa had links with militants.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?