BJP seeks Congress` reply on Amarinder`s alleged letter
Jalandhar: The Punjab unit of BJP on Sunday sought a clarification from Congress on media reports which claimed that former PCC chief Amarinder Singh wrote a letter to party president Sonia Gandhi alleging Pratap Singh Bajwa of having militant links.
BJP state president Kamal Sharma termed it a matter of serious concern and said a senior Congress leader had levelled some "serious" allegations at his party colleague.
He asked the state government to order a probe into the matter.
According to some media reports, former PCC chief Capt Amarinder Singh had sent a letter to Congress high command in which he alleged that Bajwa had links with militants.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan - Part II
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof