BSF recovers 17 kg heroin from Indo-Pak border
Gurdaspur (Punjab): Seventeen kg heroin worth Rs 85 crore in the international market was today recovered by BSF personnel along the Indo-Pak border here, the paramilitary officials said.
BSF personnel patrolling the Indo-Pak border along Dera Baba Nanak sector noticed that some people near Sadhawali Border Out Post were trying to sneak into the Indian territory from Pakistan, following which they fired at them.
However, the intruders managed to escape, leaving behind 17 packets containing as many kg heroin valued at Rs 85 crore in the international market, the officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred