Budget session of Punjab Assembly to begin Monday
Chandigarh: Amid a difficult situation at the economic front looming before the Punjab government, the Budget session of the state Assembly begins tomorrow with an address of Governor Shivraj Patil.
The session begins in the backdrop of a changed political scenario following Moga bypolls and a change of guards in opposition Congress, which plans to corner the government over a host of issues.
According to party sources, the opposition will take on the government over various matters, which prominently include law and order and financial problems.
The delay on part the ruling party to fulfill its commitments made to the people in its manifesto is another major issue that the Congress can exploit, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Air India lodges FIR against Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad for assaulting staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested