Cabinet reshuffle: Old wine in new bottle, says Badal
Ludhiana: Terming the reshuffle in Union Council of Ministers as a "face saving" exercise, Punjab Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal on Sunday said it is the the "same old wine in new bottle" and would in no way improve the Congress` image.
"This exercise would prove futile. What the country needed at this crucial juncture was some revolutionary changes in policies in the interests of the common man and not political gimmicks or jugglery of sorts to befool the aam adami (common man)," Badal told reporters here.
He claimed the exercise would in no way improve the image of the Congress led UPA government.
"It is a face saving exercise, which is not going to help the Congress. It will hardly make any difference as writing is on the wall that the Congress would be routed out from the political map of the country in the next Lok Sabha elections," Badal said.
- Donald Trump the `presumptive` White House nominee as Cruz crashes out
- Karan Singh Grover’s words for Bipasha Basu will restore your faith in love – Check them out
- Champions League: After knocking out Bayern Munich, Atletico Madrid ready to write history
- Premier League triumph: Leicester City's 'magic' hailed globally as the party goes on
- Funny video alert! ‘Housefull 3’ trio - Akshay Kumar, Abhishek Bachchan and Riteish Deshmukh - goes crazy