Car-lifting gang busted in Moga
Moga: A car-lifting gang operating in Punjab, Haryana and Delhi was today unearthed by the police with the arrest of one person.
The accused identified as Jagrup Singh was nabbed yesterday with a stolen vehicle when a police `naka` was laid at the Moga bypass.
However, the other gang members, including Jagsir Singh, Jagdeep Singh and Tejinder Singh managed to escape, said SSP Surjit Singh Grewal today.
The gang was operating in different states for the last several years, he said.
The accused had confessed that the gang used to prepare fake documents of stolen vehicles and used to sell in different states, the SSP.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie