Car-lifting gang busted in Moga
Moga: A car-lifting gang operating in Punjab, Haryana and Delhi was today unearthed by the police with the arrest of one person.
The accused identified as Jagrup Singh was nabbed yesterday with a stolen vehicle when a police `naka` was laid at the Moga bypass.
However, the other gang members, including Jagsir Singh, Jagdeep Singh and Tejinder Singh managed to escape, said SSP Surjit Singh Grewal today.
The gang was operating in different states for the last several years, he said.
The accused had confessed that the gang used to prepare fake documents of stolen vehicles and used to sell in different states, the SSP.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Are separatists scared with 'Dangal' girl Zaira Wasim's success?
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- Virat Kohli's 'shot of the year' already has a big challenger – See video to believe!
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Dope-tainted Brock Lesnar causes carnage on return to WWE Raw ahead of Royal Rumble