Case of land grabbing against former SSP
Ludhiana: Police have registered a case of
land grabbing and fraud against a former Senior Superintendent
of Police and 14 others including his two sons here today.
FIR was lodged in a police station here against retired
SSP Harnek Singh and 14 others on the complaint of an NRI
All the accused were booked for preparing duplicate fake
power of attorney and grabbing of a prime plot of 900 square
yards of the complainant here in a posh colony Sarabha Nagar,
The cost of the plot is said to be around Rs nine crore,
police said adding that no arrest was made so far.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Here's why Donald Trump called PM Narendra Modi
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!