Case of land grabbing against former SSP
Ludhiana: Police have registered a case of
land grabbing and fraud against a former Senior Superintendent
of Police and 14 others including his two sons here today.
FIR was lodged in a police station here against retired
SSP Harnek Singh and 14 others on the complaint of an NRI
All the accused were booked for preparing duplicate fake
power of attorney and grabbing of a prime plot of 900 square
yards of the complainant here in a posh colony Sarabha Nagar,
The cost of the plot is said to be around Rs nine crore,
police said adding that no arrest was made so far.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda