Case of land grabbing against former SSP
Ludhiana: Police have registered a case of
land grabbing and fraud against a former Senior Superintendent
of Police and 14 others including his two sons here today.
FIR was lodged in a police station here against retired
SSP Harnek Singh and 14 others on the complaint of an NRI
All the accused were booked for preparing duplicate fake
power of attorney and grabbing of a prime plot of 900 square
yards of the complainant here in a posh colony Sarabha Nagar,
The cost of the plot is said to be around Rs nine crore,
police said adding that no arrest was made so far.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- VIDEO: Mohammad Amir's hat-trick in Match 2 of PSL 2016
- GHMC election results: TRS scores landslide win; TDP-BJP wiped out
- Muslim personal law can't be subjected to scrutiny by Supreme Court: Jamiat-Ulama-i-Hind
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- IPL 2016 auction - As it happened...