Celebratory firing kills one in marriage party
Ambala: One person was killed and another
seriously injured during a celebratory firing at a marriage
function in a village near here, police said.
The incident took place at Matheri village when a guest
opened fire in the air to celebrate the wedding. A bullet hit
a member from the bride`s side and he died on the spot.
Another guest sustained serious bullet injuries and was
referred to Chandigarh-based PGIMER, police said.
No case has been registered so far in the incident, they
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video