Celebratory firing kills one in marriage party
Ambala: One person was killed and another
seriously injured during a celebratory firing at a marriage
function in a village near here, police said.
The incident took place at Matheri village when a guest
opened fire in the air to celebrate the wedding. A bullet hit
a member from the bride`s side and he died on the spot.
Another guest sustained serious bullet injuries and was
referred to Chandigarh-based PGIMER, police said.
No case has been registered so far in the incident, they
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal