Centre to extend support to Punjab industrialists: Dhumal
Amritsar: Himachal Pradesh Chief Minister P K Dhumal on Sunday asked the Centre to give a special package to industrialists of Punjab, saying industry has been badly hit in the state.
During an interaction with industrialists of small scale units, processing and textile houses, Dhumal said that during the peak days of militancy in Punjab industry suffered immensely and it is now in the doldrums.
He said the Centre should immediately act upon suggestions forwarded by the Punjab government for revival of industry in the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawaz Sharif's dream of making Kashmir a terror hell will never come true, says Sushma Swaraj
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- Scientists produce rare wood bison calves through IVF
- Munich pulls together after shopping mall shooting
- West Indies legend Vivian Richards hails Virat Kohli's 'magnificent' innings
- Indian aid worker Judith D'Souza rescued from captors in Afghanistan returns home
- 80 killed, over 200 injured in twin suicide bomb attacks on Kabul protesters; Islamic State claims responsibility