Centre to extend support to Punjab industrialists: Dhumal
Amritsar: Himachal Pradesh Chief Minister P K Dhumal on Sunday asked the Centre to give a special package to industrialists of Punjab, saying industry has been badly hit in the state.
During an interaction with industrialists of small scale units, processing and textile houses, Dhumal said that during the peak days of militancy in Punjab industry suffered immensely and it is now in the doldrums.
He said the Centre should immediately act upon suggestions forwarded by the Punjab government for revival of industry in the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire