Change of command in 12 Wing AF station Chandigarh
Chandigarh: Air Commodore SK Indoria on Wednesday took over as 28th Air Officer Commanding of the 12 Wing, Air Force, Chandigarh from Air Commodore S C Chafekar.
Commodore SC Chafekar moved to Air Headquarters, New Delhi as Principal Director (PD) Operations (Space), a defenece spokesman said here.
A ceremonial parade was conducted by the air warriors under the command of Group Captain Navjodh Singh for the handing-taking over ceremony.
Commodore Indoria was commissioned as a pilot in the Fighter Stream of the Indian Air Force in 1986. He has logged over 6,000 hours of flying and is fully capable in all operational roles and missions on MIG-21, MIG-27 and AN-32 aircrafts. He is also a Qualified Flying Instructor.
Prior to taking over the command, Commodore Indoria was PD Operations at Air Headquarters where he was in-charge of the Indian Air Force Transport Fleet.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- Peter Thiel tells Republican convention he is ''proud to be gay''
- Know what Kapil Sharma’s team did the moment ‘bua’ Upasana Singh quit ‘Comedy Nights Live’
- Papua New Guinea leader survives no-confidence vote
- Jose Mourinho's appointment as Manchester United coach is a great move, he knows how to win titles: David Beckham
- Graeme Cremer named Zimbabwe's Test captain for Test series against New Zealand