Change of command in 12 Wing AF station Chandigarh
Chandigarh: Air Commodore SK Indoria on Wednesday took over as 28th Air Officer Commanding of the 12 Wing, Air Force, Chandigarh from Air Commodore S C Chafekar.
Commodore SC Chafekar moved to Air Headquarters, New Delhi as Principal Director (PD) Operations (Space), a defenece spokesman said here.
A ceremonial parade was conducted by the air warriors under the command of Group Captain Navjodh Singh for the handing-taking over ceremony.
Commodore Indoria was commissioned as a pilot in the Fighter Stream of the Indian Air Force in 1986. He has logged over 6,000 hours of flying and is fully capable in all operational roles and missions on MIG-21, MIG-27 and AN-32 aircrafts. He is also a Qualified Flying Instructor.
Prior to taking over the command, Commodore Indoria was PD Operations at Air Headquarters where he was in-charge of the Indian Air Force Transport Fleet.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok