China, Pak taking advantage of India`s weak foreign policy: Minister
Phagwara: A Punjab Minister on Tuesday blamed the "weak foreign policy" of India for the brutal attack on Sarabjit Singh in a Pakistan jail and Chinese incursion in Ladakh.
"Indian government`s foreign policy is weak and both Pakistan and China are taking its advantage. While China is camping in our territory, Pakistan had hatched a conspiracy to eliminate Sarabjit," Punjab Minister of Industry and Commerce and Technical Education Anil Joshi said.
He said, "The government is paralysed and simply could not act against these countries."
He demanded that Sarabjit who was attacked by fellow prisoners at Kot Lakhpat jail in Lahore should be sent back to India on humanitarian grounds.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Congress leader from Gujarat conspired to implicate Narendra Modi in Ishrat Jahan case: Ex-IB officer
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?
- JNU row: Congress VP meets protesting students; ABVP raises black flags, shout "Rahul Gandhi Go Back"
- JNU protest: Kejriwal hits out at PM Modi, says targetting innocents will prove costly to him