China, Pak taking advantage of India`s weak foreign policy: Minister
Phagwara: A Punjab Minister on Tuesday blamed the "weak foreign policy" of India for the brutal attack on Sarabjit Singh in a Pakistan jail and Chinese incursion in Ladakh.
"Indian government`s foreign policy is weak and both Pakistan and China are taking its advantage. While China is camping in our territory, Pakistan had hatched a conspiracy to eliminate Sarabjit," Punjab Minister of Industry and Commerce and Technical Education Anil Joshi said.
He said, "The government is paralysed and simply could not act against these countries."
He demanded that Sarabjit who was attacked by fellow prisoners at Kot Lakhpat jail in Lahore should be sent back to India on humanitarian grounds.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- China 'threatened' by ISRO's record-setting achievement?
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- Pune Test: Virender Sehwag could have saved India from embarrassment, says former Aussie stars