China, Pak taking advantage of India`s weak foreign policy: Minister
Phagwara: A Punjab Minister on Tuesday blamed the "weak foreign policy" of India for the brutal attack on Sarabjit Singh in a Pakistan jail and Chinese incursion in Ladakh.
"Indian government`s foreign policy is weak and both Pakistan and China are taking its advantage. While China is camping in our territory, Pakistan had hatched a conspiracy to eliminate Sarabjit," Punjab Minister of Industry and Commerce and Technical Education Anil Joshi said.
He said, "The government is paralysed and simply could not act against these countries."
He demanded that Sarabjit who was attacked by fellow prisoners at Kot Lakhpat jail in Lahore should be sent back to India on humanitarian grounds.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof