China, Pak taking advantage of India`s weak foreign policy: Minister
Phagwara: A Punjab Minister on Tuesday blamed the "weak foreign policy" of India for the brutal attack on Sarabjit Singh in a Pakistan jail and Chinese incursion in Ladakh.
"Indian government`s foreign policy is weak and both Pakistan and China are taking its advantage. While China is camping in our territory, Pakistan had hatched a conspiracy to eliminate Sarabjit," Punjab Minister of Industry and Commerce and Technical Education Anil Joshi said.
He said, "The government is paralysed and simply could not act against these countries."
He demanded that Sarabjit who was attacked by fellow prisoners at Kot Lakhpat jail in Lahore should be sent back to India on humanitarian grounds.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi