Church attack: Sikh body urges Pak to bring culprits to justice
Amritsar: Radical Sikh outfit Dal Khalsa on Tuesday condemned the Peshawar church attack, saying those behind the killings were "enemies of humanity" and should be meted out harshest punishment.
"The killers behind the attack are the enemies of humanity and should be arrested and punished," party spokesman Kanwar Pal Singh said in a letter emailed to the Pakistan High Commission in New Delhi.
"The safety and security of minorities in the country are the duty of the Pakistan government and we hope that the present dispensation would leave no stone unturned in bringing the perpetrators to justice," he said.
More than 80 people were killed when two suicide bombers struck a historic church at Kohati Gate area of Peshawar on last Sunday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- Sheena Bora on Indrani Mukerjea in her diary: `I hate my mother...she is a witch`
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported