Church attack: Sikh body urges Pak to bring culprits to justice
Amritsar: Radical Sikh outfit Dal Khalsa on Tuesday condemned the Peshawar church attack, saying those behind the killings were "enemies of humanity" and should be meted out harshest punishment.
"The killers behind the attack are the enemies of humanity and should be arrested and punished," party spokesman Kanwar Pal Singh said in a letter emailed to the Pakistan High Commission in New Delhi.
"The safety and security of minorities in the country are the duty of the Pakistan government and we hope that the present dispensation would leave no stone unturned in bringing the perpetrators to justice," he said.
More than 80 people were killed when two suicide bombers struck a historic church at Kohati Gate area of Peshawar on last Sunday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Indian Army avenges Uri with surgical strikes across LoC, heavy casualties
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says