Class XI student raped, filmed naked
Mohali: A seventeen-year-old girl was raped
and filmed naked by a local youth who drugged her before
committing the crime, police said here today.
The 20-year-old youth, who worked as a salesman, had been
offering her a ride on his motorcycle for sometime,
investigating officer Didar Singh said.
Though the girl, a student of class XI, initially turned
down his offer, she gave in when he threatened to commit
suicide and leave a note putting the blame on her if she
refused to accept his request, the officer said.
Atinder Singh of Mastgarh village near Chandigarh took
the girl to Kalewal village near Ucha Pind Sanghol in
Fatehgarh Sahib where he also called two of his friends, he
He then offered her a soft drink laced with drug and
raped her, they said.
He also prepared an obscene MMS of hers and threatened to
circulate it if she reported the matter to the police and did
not pay him Rs 10,000, the officer said.
As the girl failed to pay the amount they sent the
obscene MMS of hers to her family which reported the matter to
the police, days after the incident took place last month, he
said, adding the accused and his two accomplices have been
New Delhi: The Intelligence Bureau has issued a terror alert in the coastal areas of Gujarat, Maharashtra and Goa following intelligence inputs that Pakistan-based terrorists may adopt the sea route to strike during the festival season.
According to the Intelligence Bureau, the Pakistan-based militant outfit HuJI has prepared 30 fidayeen teams, comprising eight or nine terrorists in each group to target major cities of Gujarat and Maharashtra. The report claims that each group also has women fidayeen.
The Coast Guard has been asked to remain on high alert and the Rapid Action Force and the Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) have also been deployed in coastal areas of country.
The Anti Terror Squad (ATS), the state Home Ministry and the state Police have been informed in this regard.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Congress workers thrash students for showing black flags to Rahul Gandhi in Raebareli
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31