Cold conditions continue in Punjab and Haryana
Chandigarh: Cold persisted in Punjab and
Haryana even as the minimum temperatures have risen between
2-3 degrees at many places.
Recording a low of 7.5 degrees Celsius, down three
notches, Narnaul in Haryana was the coldest place in the two
states, the MeT Department said here.
Karnal too experienced cold weather at a minimum of 8.3
deg C, down two notches, they said, adding that Hisar`s low of
10.1 deg C settled a notch below normal.
Bhiwani and Rohtak recorded respective identical minimums
of 9 deg C, down two notches each.
Ambala recorded a low of 11.1 deg C while the capital
Chandigarh registered a minimum of 10.5 deg C, they said.
In Punjab, Amritsar`s minimum settled at 6.7 deg C, down
one degree while Patiala recorded a low of 11 deg C.
Meanwhile, Ludhiana`s minimum settled within the normal
limits at 10.8 deg C.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch
- It's time for Muslims to rise and protest against some Hindutva forces: Azam Khan
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi