Cold conditions continue in Punjab and Haryana
Chandigarh: Cold persisted in Punjab and
Haryana even as the minimum temperatures have risen between
2-3 degrees at many places.
Recording a low of 7.5 degrees Celsius, down three
notches, Narnaul in Haryana was the coldest place in the two
states, the MeT Department said here.
Karnal too experienced cold weather at a minimum of 8.3
deg C, down two notches, they said, adding that Hisar`s low of
10.1 deg C settled a notch below normal.
Bhiwani and Rohtak recorded respective identical minimums
of 9 deg C, down two notches each.
Ambala recorded a low of 11.1 deg C while the capital
Chandigarh registered a minimum of 10.5 deg C, they said.
In Punjab, Amritsar`s minimum settled at 6.7 deg C, down
one degree while Patiala recorded a low of 11 deg C.
Meanwhile, Ludhiana`s minimum settled within the normal
limits at 10.8 deg C.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'
- Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh break-up? Here's what the 'Padmavati' star has to say!