Cold conditions continue in Punjab & Haryana
Chandigarh: Cold conditions on Monday continued at many places in Punjab and Haryana with Amritsar being the coldest place at 4.8 degrees Celsius.
While Amritsar`s minimum settled two notches below normal, Ludhiana and Patiala also braved the chill recording below normal lows of 6.2 deg C and 6.6 deg C respectively, the MeT said here.
In Haryana, Hisar was the coldest place in the state recording a low of 5.3 deg C, down four notches than normal.
Karnal, too, experienced a cold night at 6 deg C, down three degrees, while Narnaul registered an identical low of 6 deg C.
The respective minimum temperatures of Bhiwani and Ambala were recorded at 6.5 deg C and 9.5 deg C.
Chandigarh recorded a low of 8.7 deg C, which was within the normal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Discussion over if Pak is in fear of war after India's stringent initiative on Uri terror attack?
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray