Cold conditions continue in Punjab, Haryana
Chandigarh: Cold conditions prevailed across Punjab and Haryana Monday as minimum temperatures dropped by a few degrees.
Two days after the region was lashed by heavy rains, the mercury dropped by up to four notches at some places, a MeT report here said.
Chandigarh experienced a cold night at 8.5 deg C, two degrees below normal and nearly four degrees down since yesterday.
Karnal at 6.6 deg C in Haryana was the coldest place in the two states.
Ambala recorded a low of 8.8 deg C, two notches below normal while Narnaul`s minimum settled at 7 deg C, down four degrees.
Hisar registered a low of 9.6 deg C, one notch below normal.
In Punjab, Ludhiana was the coldest place at 7.4 deg C, four notches below normal.
Patiala recorded a low of 9.6 deg C, down one notch while Amritsar experienced a cold night at 8 deg C.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Day/Night Test: Cricketers mock DRS, Nigel Llong decision on Nathan Lyon howler