Cold conditions continue to prevail in Punjab and Haryana
Chandigarh: Cold conditions continue to
sweep various parts of Punjab and Haryana with Amritsar city,
at 3.3 degree Celsius, registering the lowest temperature in
Chandigarh recorded a minimum temperature of 6.1 degrees
Celsius, down by one degree against normal, the Met office
In Haryana, Ambala, Narnaul and Hisar shivered at 3.6
deg C, 4.5 deg C and 5.2 deg C respectively. Karnal and Rohtak
braved the cold weather at minimum temperatures of 5.6 deg C
and 6.5 deg C respectively.
In Punjab, while Amritsar recorded a minimum temperature
of 3.3 deg C, down by one degree, Ludhiana and Patiala had a
minimum temperatures of 3.9 deg C and 5.3 deg C respectively,
down by three and two notches, respectively.
MeT officials said fog and mist would continue to prevail
at several places in the two states.
The weather would mainly be dry in the coming days, they
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Muslims worldwide had celebrated after 9/11: Donald Trump
- PM Modi congratulates Zee News for its efforts to promote energy conservation
- Reptile fossil explains how snakes lost their legs
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way