Cold conditions continue to prevail in Punjab and Haryana
Chandigarh: Cold conditions continue to
sweep various parts of Punjab and Haryana with Amritsar city,
at 3.3 degree Celsius, registering the lowest temperature in
Chandigarh recorded a minimum temperature of 6.1 degrees
Celsius, down by one degree against normal, the Met office
In Haryana, Ambala, Narnaul and Hisar shivered at 3.6
deg C, 4.5 deg C and 5.2 deg C respectively. Karnal and Rohtak
braved the cold weather at minimum temperatures of 5.6 deg C
and 6.5 deg C respectively.
In Punjab, while Amritsar recorded a minimum temperature
of 3.3 deg C, down by one degree, Ludhiana and Patiala had a
minimum temperatures of 3.9 deg C and 5.3 deg C respectively,
down by three and two notches, respectively.
MeT officials said fog and mist would continue to prevail
at several places in the two states.
The weather would mainly be dry in the coming days, they
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery