Cold conditions continue to prevail in Punjab and Haryana
Chandigarh: Cold conditions continue to
sweep various parts of Punjab and Haryana with Amritsar city,
at 3.3 degree Celsius, registering the lowest temperature in
Chandigarh recorded a minimum temperature of 6.1 degrees
Celsius, down by one degree against normal, the Met office
In Haryana, Ambala, Narnaul and Hisar shivered at 3.6
deg C, 4.5 deg C and 5.2 deg C respectively. Karnal and Rohtak
braved the cold weather at minimum temperatures of 5.6 deg C
and 6.5 deg C respectively.
In Punjab, while Amritsar recorded a minimum temperature
of 3.3 deg C, down by one degree, Ludhiana and Patiala had a
minimum temperatures of 3.9 deg C and 5.3 deg C respectively,
down by three and two notches, respectively.
MeT officials said fog and mist would continue to prevail
at several places in the two states.
The weather would mainly be dry in the coming days, they
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list