Cold conditions persist in Punjab, Haryana
Chandigarh: With minimum temperatures
hovering below normal, cold conditions continued to persist in
Punjab and Haryana on Monday.
Narnaul in Haryana was the coldest place in the two
states recording a low of 5.6 degrees Celsius, down four
notches, the MeT Department said.
Karnal was also chilly at a minimum of 6 degrees Celsius,
down four notches, while Hisar`s low of 8.7 degrees Celsius
settled two notches below normal.
Bhiwani and Rohtak also braved the chill recording
respective minimums of 7 degrees Celsius and 7.8 degrees
Celsius, down four and three notches each.
Ambala recorded a minimum of 8.3 degrees Celsius, down
In Punjab, Amritsar`s minimum settled at 8 degrees
Celsius while Patiala recorded a low of 9.5 degrees Celsius,
one below normal.
Ludhiana`s minimum, however, settled within the normal
range at 10 degrees Celsius.
Chandigarh, the joint capital of the two states recorded
a low of 8.4 degrees Celsius, down two degrees.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?