Cold conditions prevail in Punjab, Haryana
Chandigarh: Cold conditions prevailed in
Punjab and Haryana with minimum temperatures remaining below
normal at several places in the region.
With the weather remaining cloudy in the morning,
Chandigarh recorded a low of 8.7 degrees Celsius, the MeT
office said here.
In Haryana, Ambala and Bhiwani had a minimum of 9.7
degrees Celsius and 8.6 degrees Celsius respectively.
Hisar registered a low of 8.6 degrees Celsius, while
Narnaul and Rohtak registered respective minimums at 6.6
degrees Celsius and 8.5 degrees Celsius, down by up to 2
notches below normal.
Amritsar recorded a low of 7 degrees Celsius, while Ludhiana and Patiala recorded mercury at 10.1
degrees Celsius and 9.1 degrees Celsius respectively.
MeT has forecast light rain or thundershower in the next
two days at a few places in Punjab and Haryana.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users