Cold conditions prevail in Punjab, Haryana
Chandigarh: Cold conditions on Wednesday prevailed in large parts of Punjab and Haryana, with Amritsar the coldest place in the region at 4 degrees Celsius.
Amritsar was cooler by three notches than normal level, the MeT said here.
Ludhiana and Patiala also experienced a cold night, recording lows of 8.1 deg C and 7.1 deg C respectively.
In Haryana, Hisar and Karnal reeled under cold conditions recording lows of 5.2 deg C and 5.4 deg C respectively. Narnaul and Bhiwani were cold at 5.2 deg C and 6.2 deg C, respectively.
While Karnal was enveloped with fog early this morning, misty conditions prevailed in Amritsar and Ludhiana.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi