Cold conditions prevail in Punjab, Haryana
Chandigarh: Cold conditions on Wednesday prevailed in large parts of Punjab and Haryana, with Amritsar the coldest place in the region at 4 degrees Celsius.
Amritsar was cooler by three notches than normal level, the MeT said here.
Ludhiana and Patiala also experienced a cold night, recording lows of 8.1 deg C and 7.1 deg C respectively.
In Haryana, Hisar and Karnal reeled under cold conditions recording lows of 5.2 deg C and 5.4 deg C respectively. Narnaul and Bhiwani were cold at 5.2 deg C and 6.2 deg C, respectively.
While Karnal was enveloped with fog early this morning, misty conditions prevailed in Amritsar and Ludhiana.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal