Cong seeks central forces deployment for Dasuya by-poll
Chandigarh: Punjab Congress on Tuesday sought deployment of security forces for the July 11 Dasuya Assembly bye-election.
The demand was made by Punjab Pradesh Congress Committee President Amarinder Singh in a letter to the Chief Election Commissioner.
Singh said there was every apprehension that the ruling SAD-BJP alliance might misuse power to rig the polls.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read