Cong seeks white paper on financial assistance to Punjab
Chandigarh: The Opposition Congress on Thursday
sought from the ruling SAD-BJP combine a white paper on
financial assistance to the state from the Centre during the
UPA and NDA regimes.
"The Punjab government should bring a white paper on the
financial assistance the government had received during the
NDA and the UPA regime," Leader of Opposition Rajinder Kaur
"The white paper will clear all the misleadings of the
ruling party in Punjab," she said.
Participating in the motion of thanks on the Governor`s
address in the state Assembly here, Bhattal said, "Attempts
have been made in the governor`s address to hide the
weaknesses of the SAD-BJP combine government... the address is
baseless, false and misleading."
Earlier, the House also condoled the death of former MP
and MLA Prem Singh Lalpura.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Congress workers thrash students for showing black flags to Rahul Gandhi in Raebareli
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- India's Balochistan push works, European Parliament warns Pakistan of sanctions over atrocities on Balochi people
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray