Cong slams SAD-BJP govt in Punjab
Chandigarh: The Congress on Sunday slammed the
ruling SAD-BJP alliance in Punjab accusing it of failing to
curb road accidents.
Punjab Congress spokesman Sukhpal Singh Khaira cited
official figures as per which over 4,000 lives were lost every
year in road accidents in the state.
He said on an average 18 major accidents occur each day
leaving over 10 persons dead.
The problems of the ordinary and common citizens have
taken a back seat and are not on the agenda of the state
government, he alleged.
The Congress demanded that the Chief Minister must convene
a special session of state Assembly to discuss various issues.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- SHOCKING! Star wrestler Narsingh Yadav fails dope test, Rio participation doubtful
- What Diljit Dosanjh said about 'Phillauri' co-star Anushka Sharma will melt your heart! - Read here
- DDA's next housing scheme could be completely online
- Now tune into popular FM radio stations on trains with Rail Radio Service
- MCI could be dead; new body may nurse medical education in India