Cong slams SAD-BJP govt in Punjab
Chandigarh: The Congress on Sunday slammed the
ruling SAD-BJP alliance in Punjab accusing it of failing to
curb road accidents.
Punjab Congress spokesman Sukhpal Singh Khaira cited
official figures as per which over 4,000 lives were lost every
year in road accidents in the state.
He said on an average 18 major accidents occur each day
leaving over 10 persons dead.
The problems of the ordinary and common citizens have
taken a back seat and are not on the agenda of the state
government, he alleged.
The Congress demanded that the Chief Minister must convene
a special session of state Assembly to discuss various issues.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested