Cong to bring out chargesheet against SAD-BJP govt
Moga: The Punjab Congress will soon bring
out a chargesheet against the SAD-BJP government in the state
listing its "failures" on several fronts.
The charge sheet will also contain instances of
"excesses" against Congress workers by the ruling combine,
PPCC chief Amarinder Singh told reporters here.
The charge sheet will mainly list government`s failures
on economic, agriculture, law and order and other fronts, he
On Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal visiting yoga
guru Ramdev in a Dehradun hospital, Amarinder said his support
to an anti-graft agitation was a "big joke" as he himself was
not above board.
To a question, the senior Congress leader said graft
would be an issue in the upcoming Punjab assembly election.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- Kerala: Medical college prohibits girls from wearing jeans, noisy ornaments
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- Ramgopal Yadav writes to SP workers after Akhilesh Yadav suspends Shivpal Yadav
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption