Cong to bring out chargesheet against SAD-BJP govt
Moga: The Punjab Congress will soon bring
out a chargesheet against the SAD-BJP government in the state
listing its "failures" on several fronts.
The charge sheet will also contain instances of
"excesses" against Congress workers by the ruling combine,
PPCC chief Amarinder Singh told reporters here.
The charge sheet will mainly list government`s failures
on economic, agriculture, law and order and other fronts, he
On Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal visiting yoga
guru Ramdev in a Dehradun hospital, Amarinder said his support
to an anti-graft agitation was a "big joke" as he himself was
not above board.
To a question, the senior Congress leader said graft
would be an issue in the upcoming Punjab assembly election.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Is Sonakshi Sinha a part of Salman Khan’s ‘Dabangg 3’? Here’s the answer
- Kareena Kapoor Khan not in ‘Veerey Di Wedding’? Sonam Kapoor will tell you the truth
- Magnitude 6.4 quake hits Italy near Perugia – USGS
- Turning the tide on hair loss
- Rajnath Singh in Kashmir, says those who believe in 'Kashmiriyat' are welcome for talks