Cong to bring out chargesheet against SAD-BJP govt
Moga: The Punjab Congress will soon bring
out a chargesheet against the SAD-BJP government in the state
listing its "failures" on several fronts.
The charge sheet will also contain instances of
"excesses" against Congress workers by the ruling combine,
PPCC chief Amarinder Singh told reporters here.
The charge sheet will mainly list government`s failures
on economic, agriculture, law and order and other fronts, he
On Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal visiting yoga
guru Ramdev in a Dehradun hospital, Amarinder said his support
to an anti-graft agitation was a "big joke" as he himself was
not above board.
To a question, the senior Congress leader said graft
would be an issue in the upcoming Punjab assembly election.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trouble mounts for Salman Khan as driver reiterates that actor killed blackbuck
- PM Modi to chair NITI aayog meeting today
- Narsingh Yadav dope scandal: NADA set to announce verdict today
- Protests in Kashmir were fuelled by LeT: Hafiz Saeed
- Cabinet approves changes to GST Bill, drops 1% additional tax
- No question of tampering with samples of shot putter Inderjeet Singh: NADA boss
- New Israeli settlement plans `provocative and counterproductive`: US
- One billion iPhones have been sold: Apple CEO Tim Cook
- US prosecutors drop all charges in Freddie Gray death
- Leigh Griffiths puts struggling Celtic in Champions League driving seat