Cong to bring out chargesheet against SAD-BJP govt
Moga: The Punjab Congress will soon bring
out a chargesheet against the SAD-BJP government in the state
listing its "failures" on several fronts.
The charge sheet will also contain instances of
"excesses" against Congress workers by the ruling combine,
PPCC chief Amarinder Singh told reporters here.
The charge sheet will mainly list government`s failures
on economic, agriculture, law and order and other fronts, he
On Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal visiting yoga
guru Ramdev in a Dehradun hospital, Amarinder said his support
to an anti-graft agitation was a "big joke" as he himself was
not above board.
To a question, the senior Congress leader said graft
would be an issue in the upcoming Punjab assembly election.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Are separatists scared with 'Dangal' girl Zaira Wasim's success?
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city