Cong to contest Block Samiti, District council poll in Punjab
Chandigarh: Punjab Congress today said it will contest the forthcoming Block Samiti and District Council elections.
PPCC President Partap Singh Bajwa after meeting of party leaders here said that Congress would go to polls with the determination of winning majority, a party release said.
Bajwa said that he also held a meeting with Congress MPs in Delhi and they have given their consent to contest elections on party symbol.
He said they would expose before the people alleged hollow promises made by the SAD-BJP alliance government.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery