Congress instigating violence to hide failure: SAD
Chandigarh: Shiromani Akali Dal on Saturday accused Congress of fomenting violence in Punjab to cover up its failure in the recently-concluded panchayat polls.
After the panchayat polls fiasco, Congress is instigating violence in the state to cover up its failure, SAD treasurer and joint secretary, NK Sharma, in a statement issued here.
SAD-BJP government was fully committed to safeguard people in the state and will not allow any one to encourage violence, Sharma said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- 'Second Hand Husband' review: Fails to impress