Congress instigating violence to hide failure: SAD
Chandigarh: Shiromani Akali Dal on Saturday accused Congress of fomenting violence in Punjab to cover up its failure in the recently-concluded panchayat polls.
After the panchayat polls fiasco, Congress is instigating violence in the state to cover up its failure, SAD treasurer and joint secretary, NK Sharma, in a statement issued here.
SAD-BJP government was fully committed to safeguard people in the state and will not allow any one to encourage violence, Sharma said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!
- Massive storm at JNU over Afzal Guru as 'anti-India' slogans raised; university orders disciplinary enquiry
- Superstar Shah Rukh Khan's CPL franchise is now Trinbago Knight Riders
- 'Heartbroken' Virat Kohli deletes, then re-posts his sad pic
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what