Congress instigating violence to hide failure: SAD
Chandigarh: Shiromani Akali Dal on Saturday accused Congress of fomenting violence in Punjab to cover up its failure in the recently-concluded panchayat polls.
After the panchayat polls fiasco, Congress is instigating violence in the state to cover up its failure, SAD treasurer and joint secretary, NK Sharma, in a statement issued here.
SAD-BJP government was fully committed to safeguard people in the state and will not allow any one to encourage violence, Sharma said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- EC cancels polls for two remaining Tamil Nadu Assembly seats - Know why
- Cloudbursts, rainfall in Tehri district of Uttarakhand; Gangotri-Kedarnath road closed, pilgrims stranded
- WATCH HIGHLIGHTS: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid - UEFA Champions League final
- Daniel Craig 'exhausted' from playing James Bond
- Narendra Modi government failed to create jobs, aid agriculture: Congress