Dal Khalsa expresses solidarity with Palestine cause
Amritsar: On the occasion of the International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People, radical Sikh group Dal Khalsa on Thursday supported the people of the strife-torn region in their struggle for statehood.
Dal Khalsa spokesperson Kanwar Pal Singh said the day was significant not only for Palestinians but for all the ethnic nationalities worldwide who have nurtured a desire for separate statehood.
It has given the international community an opportunity to focus its attention on the as yet unresolved Palestine question which has at stake some inalienable human and political rights like that of self-determination and independence and sovereignty, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Maharashtra: Shani Shignapur temple purifies after woman offers oil
- Panel discussion on P Chidambaram's remarks over ban on 'The Satanic Verses'
- What is the motive behind 'unconditional talks' offer by Pakistan?
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Pakistan's ISI spy ring busted in India, BSF jawan among 2 held in Jammu, 3 agents apprehended in Kolkata