Dal Khalsa expresses solidarity with Palestine cause
Amritsar: On the occasion of the International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People, radical Sikh group Dal Khalsa on Thursday supported the people of the strife-torn region in their struggle for statehood.
Dal Khalsa spokesperson Kanwar Pal Singh said the day was significant not only for Palestinians but for all the ethnic nationalities worldwide who have nurtured a desire for separate statehood.
It has given the international community an opportunity to focus its attention on the as yet unresolved Palestine question which has at stake some inalienable human and political rights like that of self-determination and independence and sovereignty, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nitish suspends Cabinet Minister Kushwaha over alleged sting operation
- Watch: PM Modi delivers speech at Mumbai Metro Phase-II inauguration
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Panel discussion on the controversial sacking of Asim Ahmed Khan from AAP
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Watch: How smartly this woman steals smartphone, walks away with it
- India vs South Africa: MS Dhoni disappointed about 'gamble' not paying off
- India vs South Africa, 1st ODI: Rohit's century in vain as Proteas snatch 5-run win
- PM Modi lays foundation for Ambedkar memorial in Mumbai, Shiv Sena boycotts event