Dal Khalsa expresses solidarity with Palestine cause
Amritsar: On the occasion of the International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People, radical Sikh group Dal Khalsa on Thursday supported the people of the strife-torn region in their struggle for statehood.
Dal Khalsa spokesperson Kanwar Pal Singh said the day was significant not only for Palestinians but for all the ethnic nationalities worldwide who have nurtured a desire for separate statehood.
It has given the international community an opportunity to focus its attention on the as yet unresolved Palestine question which has at stake some inalienable human and political rights like that of self-determination and independence and sovereignty, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured