Dal Khalsa expresses solidarity with Palestine cause
Amritsar: On the occasion of the International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People, radical Sikh group Dal Khalsa on Thursday supported the people of the strife-torn region in their struggle for statehood.
Dal Khalsa spokesperson Kanwar Pal Singh said the day was significant not only for Palestinians but for all the ethnic nationalities worldwide who have nurtured a desire for separate statehood.
It has given the international community an opportunity to focus its attention on the as yet unresolved Palestine question which has at stake some inalienable human and political rights like that of self-determination and independence and sovereignty, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- Serial child rapist arrested in Delhi, says 'preyed on girls for sexual satisfaction, enjoyed it'
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert