Delhi resident killed, 4 others injured in road ac
Ambala: A Delhi resident was killed while four others were injured when the car they were traveling in rammed into an under construction bridge on GT Road near Ambala City on Monday.
Rajesh Kumar (40), a resident of Rajinder Nagar in Delhi, was killed, police said.
Other occupants of the car Nitika, Nisha and Sunita, all Delhi residents, were rushed to PGIMER at Chandigarh.
Their condition was stated to be serious.
Rajesh, driver of the car is believed to have lost control over the car, police said.
The Delhi family was going to a attend a religious function at Beas, near Amritsar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery