Depressed teen in Punjab ends life
Moga: Apparently depressed over her poor show in the last annual exam, a class IX student allegedly commited suicide by consuming some poisonous substance in Kot Ise Khan area in the district, police said om Tuesday.
Hardeep Singh (14), a resident of Brahmke village, consumed some poisonous substance and started vomitting last eveing following which he was rushed to a nearby nursing home, where he died during the treatment late last night, they said.
No suicide note has been recovered so far. A case has been registered in this regard while the further probes are on, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Exclusive chat with Ranchi's visually challenged singer Tumpa Kumari
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- Suspicious Iranian boat seized off Kerala coast, Pakistani ID card recovered