Depressed teen in Punjab ends life
Moga: Apparently depressed over her poor show in the last annual exam, a class IX student allegedly commited suicide by consuming some poisonous substance in Kot Ise Khan area in the district, police said om Tuesday.
Hardeep Singh (14), a resident of Brahmke village, consumed some poisonous substance and started vomitting last eveing following which he was rushed to a nearby nursing home, where he died during the treatment late last night, they said.
No suicide note has been recovered so far. A case has been registered in this regard while the further probes are on, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result to be declared on May 29