Depressed teen in Punjab ends life
Moga: Apparently depressed over her poor show in the last annual exam, a class IX student allegedly commited suicide by consuming some poisonous substance in Kot Ise Khan area in the district, police said om Tuesday.
Hardeep Singh (14), a resident of Brahmke village, consumed some poisonous substance and started vomitting last eveing following which he was rushed to a nearby nursing home, where he died during the treatment late last night, they said.
No suicide note has been recovered so far. A case has been registered in this regard while the further probes are on, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway