Depressed teen in Punjab ends life
Moga: Apparently depressed over her poor show in the last annual exam, a class IX student allegedly commited suicide by consuming some poisonous substance in Kot Ise Khan area in the district, police said om Tuesday.
Hardeep Singh (14), a resident of Brahmke village, consumed some poisonous substance and started vomitting last eveing following which he was rushed to a nearby nursing home, where he died during the treatment late last night, they said.
No suicide note has been recovered so far. A case has been registered in this regard while the further probes are on, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row- Part II
- PM Modi breaks protocol to receive Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Al Nahyan
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Digangana Suryavanshi chops off her mane on Salman Khan's advice—See pics!