Depressed teen in Punjab ends life
Moga: Apparently depressed over her poor show in the last annual exam, a class IX student allegedly commited suicide by consuming some poisonous substance in Kot Ise Khan area in the district, police said om Tuesday.
Hardeep Singh (14), a resident of Brahmke village, consumed some poisonous substance and started vomitting last eveing following which he was rushed to a nearby nursing home, where he died during the treatment late last night, they said.
No suicide note has been recovered so far. A case has been registered in this regard while the further probes are on, police added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know
- See pic: Genelia marks son's birthday!
- Bigg Boss, Day 46: Priya Malik urinates inside the car!