Dera chief an influential person: Counsel
Ambala: Arguments on a CBI plea seeking
cancellation of the bail of Dera Sacha Sauda chief Gurmeet Ram
Rahim Singh, accused in three cases, will resume before a
special court here on Monday.
The arguments remained inconclusive today and Special
Judge CBI A S Narang fixed Monday for further hearing.
The CBI counsel argued before the court that the sect
chief was an influential person and could pressurise witnesses
if his bail was not cancelled.
The head of the Sirsa-based sect is an accused in two
murder cases. He is also an accused in a molestation case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal
- VIDEO: Shikhar Dhawan reveals impact of Yuvraj Singh in India dressing room
- Kidnappers treated me well, gave me money to reach home: Snapdeal executive Dipti Sarna's 36-hour ordeal