Ex-armyman sentenced to 14 years for spying
Faridkot: A local court here has
convicted and sentenced five persons, including an ex-army
personnel, to 14 years jail term each for spying.
Naib Singh, Randhir Singh, Baldev Singh, Sukhdev Singh
and ex-army man Manjinder Singh were handed down the sentence
by the Court of Additional Sessions Judge, Ramesh Kumari here
The trial of the case started in March 2000 and the
convicts were charged with supplying secret and strategic
information of the Indian army to Pakistani agencies.
Manjinder Singh was dismissed from the service in
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Are separatists scared with 'Dangal' girl Zaira Wasim's success?
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city