Ex-armyman sentenced to 14 years for spying
Faridkot: A local court here has
convicted and sentenced five persons, including an ex-army
personnel, to 14 years jail term each for spying.
Naib Singh, Randhir Singh, Baldev Singh, Sukhdev Singh
and ex-army man Manjinder Singh were handed down the sentence
by the Court of Additional Sessions Judge, Ramesh Kumari here
The trial of the case started in March 2000 and the
convicts were charged with supplying secret and strategic
information of the Indian army to Pakistani agencies.
Manjinder Singh was dismissed from the service in
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported
- Leander Paes, Sania Mirza advance at US Open
- Yakub Memon, Afzal Guru's executions were politically motivated: Justice AP Shah
- My mother is like Indrani Mukerjea, she likes having sex with many men: Delhi school boy
- Sheena Bora case: This is how Indrani Mukerjea got idea to plot a 'perfect murder'