Explosion inside police station in Patiala, three cops injured
Zee Media Bureau/Deepak Nagpal
Chandigarh: Three policemen were injured on Monday in an explosion inside a police station in Patiala.
Reports said the blast took place inside the storeroom - where ammunition was kept - of Sadar police station in Nabha town in Punjab`s Patiala district.
District police chief H S Mann and other police officials reached the spot for investigation.
Bhoma Singh, a police official at the station, was seriously injured and shifted to a hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi