Faridkot kidnapping: Accused acquitted in 10 cases earlier
Faridkot: The abductor of the minor girl, allegedly kidnapped from here at gunpoint and later found in Goa, was also involved in ten cases earlier, police said.
Nishan Singh, who along with 17 others had been charged with kidnapping the 15-year-old girl, had ten cases against him but had been acquitted in these, police said on Saturday.
Being juvenile, a court here had asked Singh to perform community service in a hospital or a religious place.
The girl, a class X student, was allegedly kidnapped at gunpoint at Faridkot on September 24 in full public view by Nishan Singh and his accomplices.
Police had arrested all the 18 accused, including the prime accused Singh, in this case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Shameless cheating in exams, when will Bihar learn?
- Setback for Air India as 30 Boeing 787 Dreamliner pilots resign
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- Trade unions` strike hits normal life across India
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone