Fazilaka will attain the status of a District soon: Jiyani
Chandigarh: Minister for Technical education and Transport, Surjit Kumar Jiyani proclaimed that “it’s a matter of few days only when Fazilka will attain the status of a district in Punjab”. He also assured that “Akali-BJP alliance in Punjab is going strong and we are committed to deliver the promises before the elections”.
Inducted recently into the Punjab Ministry after the Khurana corruption scandal, this BJP MLA from Fazilka says politics for him is not a bed of roses but a thorny crown.
“I am committed to develop my constituency”, he asserts.
Although Jiyani is well connected with the people of Fazilka, yet not everyone seems to be singing in sync with this suave politician, as Gagan Chauhan, reporter and Producer of ‘Satsriakal Pradhan ji’ himself observed filth all around the city when he visited Fazilka.
From a hardcore RSS volunteer to a BJP MLA from Fazilka, Jiyani has been active in politics for more than three decades and has held the portfolio as a Minister of Forests in 1997.
Living in his village home in Katehra, watch this man of simplicity doling out childhood memories with a naughty smile, as well, in ‘Satsriakal Pradhan Ji’ on Sunday at 7.30 PM only on Zee Punjabi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof