Fazilaka will attain the status of a District soon: Jiyani
Chandigarh: Minister for Technical education and Transport, Surjit Kumar Jiyani proclaimed that “it’s a matter of few days only when Fazilka will attain the status of a district in Punjab”. He also assured that “Akali-BJP alliance in Punjab is going strong and we are committed to deliver the promises before the elections”.
Inducted recently into the Punjab Ministry after the Khurana corruption scandal, this BJP MLA from Fazilka says politics for him is not a bed of roses but a thorny crown.
“I am committed to develop my constituency”, he asserts.
Although Jiyani is well connected with the people of Fazilka, yet not everyone seems to be singing in sync with this suave politician, as Gagan Chauhan, reporter and Producer of ‘Satsriakal Pradhan ji’ himself observed filth all around the city when he visited Fazilka.
From a hardcore RSS volunteer to a BJP MLA from Fazilka, Jiyani has been active in politics for more than three decades and has held the portfolio as a Minister of Forests in 1997.
Living in his village home in Katehra, watch this man of simplicity doling out childhood memories with a naughty smile, as well, in ‘Satsriakal Pradhan Ji’ on Sunday at 7.30 PM only on Zee Punjabi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- Bollywood pays respect to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam