Fire breaks out in Ludhiana camp office of Manish Tewari
Ludhiana: A fire broke on Sunday out in the camp office of Information and Broadcasting Minister Manish Tewari in Sarabha Nagar area here, causing minor damage to the office equipment.
The incident took place around 11 am, a fire department official said.
Two fire tenders of the Ludhiana Municipal Corporation were used to douse the fire.
By the time the flames could be controlled, one Air Conditioner, a computer and furniture lying in the office were gutted, the official said.
A caretaker present at the office had informed the fire department about the incident.
Electric short circuit is believed to be the cause behind the fire, Fire Officer J S Singh said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof