Flesh trade racket busted, 9 arrested in Punjab
Moga: Punjab Police Thursday arrested nine persons, including five women, and claimed to have busted a flesh trade racket operating in the city.
On a tip off, a team raided the house of kingpin Swaran Kaur near Patwar Khana area of the city late last night and nabbed nine persons, police said.
During interrogation, Kaur confessed to her involvement in the crime, they said, adding that all the nine persons have been booked under the immoral trafficking Act.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Trinamool Congress activist was part of Pak ISI spy ring?
- SP leader Azam Khan stirs fresh controversy, says RSS leaders are homosexuals
- WATCH: Pakistan vs England, 3rd T20: Complete highlights
- Priyanka Chopra’s sex scene from ‘Quantico’ goes viral – Watch video