Flesh trade racket busted, four held in Punjab
Pathankot: Police on Sunday claimed to have busted a flesh trade racket with the arrest of four persons, including two women from a residential colony near Sujanpur Railway station, about 15 kms from here.
Acting on a tip off, a police team raided the residential quarter of one of the woman and arrested four persons, who were found in compromising position, Pathankot DSP Jagjit Singh said.
The accused arrested under Immoral Trafficking Act were identified as Anita, who was running brothel from her house, Kulwinder Singh, Shubhash Kumar and Neeta.
Kulwinder Singh and Subhash Kumar were serving Army Jawans belonging to 246 Army Medium Regiment based at Basoli in neighbouring Jammu and Kashmir, Singh said.
Further probes are on, the DSP added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Oh no! After Saina Nehwal, Parupalli Kashyap leaves Pullela Gopichand's academy in Hyderabad
- Samsung, Tencent surge in race to become Asia's most valuable firm
- Kangana Ranaut turns GORGEOUS showstopper for Tarun Tahiliani at Lakme Fashion Week—Pics inside!
- This Russian cat adopts baby monkey after his mother abandons him – Watch inspirational video!
- Centre must explain Scorpene submarines leak, says Congress