Flesh trade racket busted, four held in Punjab
Pathankot: Police on Sunday claimed to have busted a flesh trade racket with the arrest of four persons, including two women from a residential colony near Sujanpur Railway station, about 15 kms from here.
Acting on a tip off, a police team raided the residential quarter of one of the woman and arrested four persons, who were found in compromising position, Pathankot DSP Jagjit Singh said.
The accused arrested under Immoral Trafficking Act were identified as Anita, who was running brothel from her house, Kulwinder Singh, Shubhash Kumar and Neeta.
Kulwinder Singh and Subhash Kumar were serving Army Jawans belonging to 246 Army Medium Regiment based at Basoli in neighbouring Jammu and Kashmir, Singh said.
Further probes are on, the DSP added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Bigg Boss double trouble: Four lovebirds, one former couple inside the house
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!