Flesh trade racket busted, four held in Punjab
Pathankot: Police on Sunday claimed to have busted a flesh trade racket with the arrest of four persons, including two women from a residential colony near Sujanpur Railway station, about 15 kms from here.
Acting on a tip off, a police team raided the residential quarter of one of the woman and arrested four persons, who were found in compromising position, Pathankot DSP Jagjit Singh said.
The accused arrested under Immoral Trafficking Act were identified as Anita, who was running brothel from her house, Kulwinder Singh, Shubhash Kumar and Neeta.
Kulwinder Singh and Subhash Kumar were serving Army Jawans belonging to 246 Army Medium Regiment based at Basoli in neighbouring Jammu and Kashmir, Singh said.
Further probes are on, the DSP added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Is it Hardik Patel in this viral MMS Sex Video?