For Ambala Railway Division, Lalu Prasad remains Rail Minister
Chandigarh: For Ambala Division of the
Northern Railway RJD Chief Lalu Prasad Yadav is still the
A link on the official website of the Ambala
Railway Division provides access to a format a 11-page
telephone directory in adobe which still lists Lalu Prasad
Yadav as the "Rail Minister".
The two Ministers of State mentioned in the list--
Narain Bhai J Rathwa and R Velu-- both of whom have also
demitted their offices since long.
Not only the telephone numbers of Lalu Prasad Yadav,
but also of his key officers then, including the Officer on
Special Duty, are detailed in the diary even though they have
left the Rail Bhawan.
The Directory also lists JP Batra as the Chairman of
the Railway Board, while the main website of the Indian
Railways, however, mentions Vivek Sahai as the Chairman of the
On being contacted, Divisional Railway Manager of
Ambala PK Sanghi expressed ignorance over the listings and
promised to get it checked.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Biopic on Kishore Kumar, RD Burman shouldn't be made: Naseeruddin Shah
- Samsung Electronics says Galaxy Note 7 demand beats supply
- Tesla unveils 100 kWh battery for Model S, Model X cars
- Oh no! After Saina Nehwal, Parupalli Kashyap leaves Pullela Gopichand's academy in Hyderabad
- Samsung, Tencent surge in race to become Asia's most valuable firm