For Ambala Railway Division, Lalu Prasad remains Rail Minister
Chandigarh: For Ambala Division of the
Northern Railway RJD Chief Lalu Prasad Yadav is still the
A link on the official website of the Ambala
Railway Division provides access to a format a 11-page
telephone directory in adobe which still lists Lalu Prasad
Yadav as the "Rail Minister".
The two Ministers of State mentioned in the list--
Narain Bhai J Rathwa and R Velu-- both of whom have also
demitted their offices since long.
Not only the telephone numbers of Lalu Prasad Yadav,
but also of his key officers then, including the Officer on
Special Duty, are detailed in the diary even though they have
left the Rail Bhawan.
The Directory also lists JP Batra as the Chairman of
the Railway Board, while the main website of the Indian
Railways, however, mentions Vivek Sahai as the Chairman of the
On being contacted, Divisional Railway Manager of
Ambala PK Sanghi expressed ignorance over the listings and
promised to get it checked.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Terrorist outfit IS releases hitlist; 4000 people including 285 Indians targeted
- Mumbai: Woman missing after falling in manhole
- Mann Ki Baat: PM recalls dark days of 1975 Emergency, says democracy is our strength
- Mann Ki Baat: Conserve every drop of water, says PM
- PM Modi launches 'Smart City Project' in Pune
- Michael Sheen to make directorial debut in killer movie
- Irish fans eye revenge against France; Germany take on Slovakia; Hungary face Belgium
- IIFA 2016 Fashion Trends: Top 6 looks that nailed it at the green carpet! - View pics
- WATCH: OH MY WORD! Did Xherdan Shaqiri score greatest ever Euro goal?
- Lachipora encounter: Security forces shot dead 2 militants; gunbattle underway