For Ambala Railway Division, Lalu Prasad remains Rail Minister
Chandigarh: For Ambala Division of the
Northern Railway RJD Chief Lalu Prasad Yadav is still the
A link on the official website of the Ambala
Railway Division provides access to a format a 11-page
telephone directory in adobe which still lists Lalu Prasad
Yadav as the "Rail Minister".
The two Ministers of State mentioned in the list--
Narain Bhai J Rathwa and R Velu-- both of whom have also
demitted their offices since long.
Not only the telephone numbers of Lalu Prasad Yadav,
but also of his key officers then, including the Officer on
Special Duty, are detailed in the diary even though they have
left the Rail Bhawan.
The Directory also lists JP Batra as the Chairman of
the Railway Board, while the main website of the Indian
Railways, however, mentions Vivek Sahai as the Chairman of the
On being contacted, Divisional Railway Manager of
Ambala PK Sanghi expressed ignorance over the listings and
promised to get it checked.
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights?
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights? - Part II
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights? - Part III
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights? - Part IV
- Will Sonia Gandhi reveal the truth behind AgustaWestland chopper scam?
- Recovery across key sectors 'surprisingly strong': Nomura
- Took liberty to up entertainment quotient in 'Azhar': Emraan Hashmi
- PHOTO: Vintage Sachin! When Master Blaster turned out for Yorkshire
- AgustaWestland scam: Arvind Kejriwal dares BJP to arrest Congress chief Sonia Gandhi
- VITEEE 2016 exam results declared! Check VIT Engineering Entrance Examination ranks now