For Ambala Railway Division, Lalu Prasad remains Rail Minister
Chandigarh: For Ambala Division of the
Northern Railway RJD Chief Lalu Prasad Yadav is still the
A link on the official website of the Ambala
Railway Division provides access to a format a 11-page
telephone directory in adobe which still lists Lalu Prasad
Yadav as the "Rail Minister".
The two Ministers of State mentioned in the list--
Narain Bhai J Rathwa and R Velu-- both of whom have also
demitted their offices since long.
Not only the telephone numbers of Lalu Prasad Yadav,
but also of his key officers then, including the Officer on
Special Duty, are detailed in the diary even though they have
left the Rail Bhawan.
The Directory also lists JP Batra as the Chairman of
the Railway Board, while the main website of the Indian
Railways, however, mentions Vivek Sahai as the Chairman of the
On being contacted, Divisional Railway Manager of
Ambala PK Sanghi expressed ignorance over the listings and
promised to get it checked.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!
- Here's why Donald Trump called PM Narendra Modi