Girl gang-raped, filmed and thrown out of moving car in Punjab
Chandigarh: A 24-year-old woman, currently out on bail in a case, has alleged that she was raped by two men after being abducted from Chandigarh and later thrown out of a car in Bathinda district, police said on Monday.
In her complaint to the Bathinda Police, the woman has alleged that she was abducted from outside the Sector 43 inter-state bus terminus in Chandigarh on Friday by two women and two men.
The victim, who hails from Moga district, has alleged that she was raped by two unidentified men and thrown out of a moving car last evening near Sangat Mandi in Bathinda.
SSP Bathinda Ravicharan Brar said they were looking into case.
He said the victim had been booked in an attempt to murder case registered in Fazilka, Punjab, a year back.
She was currently out on bail, Brar told a news agency.
Giving further details, he said the victim, who is a nurse, was earlier working in Bathinda where she came in contact with a married man, Sunil.
"Sunil and the victim developed relations. In the meanwhile, Sunil`s wife tested HIV positive. Sunil`s wife lodged a complaint against her husband and the victim (the woman who now alleges rape). While Sunil is still lodged in a jail, this woman (rape victim) was out on bail," Brar said.
As per the FIR now lodged by the Bathinda Police, Brar said the woman has claimed that she had gone to Patiala a few days back after a friend had told her about a job interview in Mohali on January 18.
"She alleges that when she arrived at the Sector 43 bus stand, two women--Sunil`s wife and his mother--and two unknown men who were in the car pulled her inside. She says she was injected some drugs and sedatives. The woman has alleged that she was raped...She was later thrown out of the car," he said.
Brar said that a case under various Sections of the IPC had been registered.
"We are investigating the case," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- When Subramanian Swamy shocked people at a wedding!
- Mumbaikars join hands to save Pakistani teen with rare illness
- PM Modi speaks at Golden Jubilee celebrations of poet Dinkar’s works
- Mumbai: Diamond export company denies job to Muslim youth
- Vadodara: Policemen seen dancing with bar girls
- Coal scam: Naveen Jindal, Madhu Koda and others get bail
- Mirage 2000 fighter jet landing was part of capability demonstration: IAF
- One year of Modi govt: Arun Jaitley addresses press conference
- DNA: IAF Mirage 2000 fighter plane lands successfully on Yamuna expressway
- DNA: Osama documents show 'Indian brother in Madinah' financed al Qaeda
- ISIS executes Syrian fighter using anti-tank rocket launcher
- Zee Media Exclusive: Kangana, Madhavan talk about their film 'Tanu Weds Manu Returns'
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with Congress leader Kamal Nath
- Woman robbed at gunpoint inside Hyderabad ATM
- DNA: Harmful chemicals found in Maggi, Nestle India still in denial mode
- Is MSG in 'Maggi' noodles harmful for you?
- Mumbai firm booked for denying Muslim MBA graduate job on religious grounds, probe ordered
- Jayalalithaa makes public appearance, meets Governor: As it happened
- New IPL rules could see Chennai Super Kings lose MS Dhoni
- `Piku` hits jackpot, does Rs 100 crore business worldwide
- Geelani's passport application incomplete, cannot be processed: MEA
- CBSE Class X Results 2015 to be announced today?
- Lalu Yadav invites Jitan Ram Manjhi for joint fight against BJP, JD(U) upset
- Littering, defacement to be made punishable offence
- CBSE Class 10 Results 2015 may not be announced today
- IPL 2015, Qualifier 2: CSK vs RCB - As it happened...
- Kejriwal slams notification on LG's powers, says Modi running Delhi govt through back door
- India to soon have its own space shuttle!
- Check Jharkhand JAC 12th Intermediate Arts Results 2015 on jac.nic.in
- Check rajresults.nic.in: Rajasthan Board Class 12th results 2015 to be declared today