Girl gang-raped, filmed and thrown out of moving car in Punjab
Chandigarh: A 24-year-old woman, currently out on bail in a case, has alleged that she was raped by two men after being abducted from Chandigarh and later thrown out of a car in Bathinda district, police said on Monday.
In her complaint to the Bathinda Police, the woman has alleged that she was abducted from outside the Sector 43 inter-state bus terminus in Chandigarh on Friday by two women and two men.
The victim, who hails from Moga district, has alleged that she was raped by two unidentified men and thrown out of a moving car last evening near Sangat Mandi in Bathinda.
SSP Bathinda Ravicharan Brar said they were looking into case.
He said the victim had been booked in an attempt to murder case registered in Fazilka, Punjab, a year back.
She was currently out on bail, Brar told a news agency.
Giving further details, he said the victim, who is a nurse, was earlier working in Bathinda where she came in contact with a married man, Sunil.
"Sunil and the victim developed relations. In the meanwhile, Sunil`s wife tested HIV positive. Sunil`s wife lodged a complaint against her husband and the victim (the woman who now alleges rape). While Sunil is still lodged in a jail, this woman (rape victim) was out on bail," Brar said.
As per the FIR now lodged by the Bathinda Police, Brar said the woman has claimed that she had gone to Patiala a few days back after a friend had told her about a job interview in Mohali on January 18.
"She alleges that when she arrived at the Sector 43 bus stand, two women--Sunil`s wife and his mother--and two unknown men who were in the car pulled her inside. She says she was injected some drugs and sedatives. The woman has alleged that she was raped...She was later thrown out of the car," he said.
Brar said that a case under various Sections of the IPC had been registered.
"We are investigating the case," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray